About the Learning Center
The Learning Center provides valuable information about the CyVerse tools and platforms to help you learn about CyVerse at your own pace.
Why Use CyVerse?
We make science easier by storing your data, running analyses faster, and publishing results, to name a few. Download our Why Guide.
- Creating and managing an account, including resetting your password, retrieving a forgotten username or email, changing your email, and more
- Managing your data
- Choosing the platform to help you solve your science problems
- Learning about Campus Helpers
- Getting help when you need it
- Reading FAQs
- Learning how to request a CyVerse workshop and about CyVerse's Education, Outreach and Training
- Viewing and asking questions of other users on Ask CyVerse
- Using the CyVerse wiki to learn how to use the CyVerse apps and services
Data and Workflows
Download the Data and Workflows handbook, a concise guide to popular analyses across our platforms.
CyVerse offers a number of in-depth tutorials for the major components of the CyVerse cyberinfrastructure. Tutorials are focused not just on how to conduct analyses with CyVerse tools, but also on communicating best practices that help users apply computational thinking and avoid common bioinformatics pitfalls. Tutorials cover popular science topics such as how to use RNA-Seq to study differential gene expression, and how to use genome-wide association studies (GWAS) to identify genes and controlling elements associated with specific traits.
The list of tutorials on the CyVerse wiki is a searchable and sortable table that makes it easy to find a tutorial for your needs.