Now you are probably eager to import data into the iPlant Data Store. All iPlant platforms interact with the Data Store in some way, although some platforms (e.g., Bisque, CoGe, DNA Subway) may offer additional features to upload data. For now, here are two quick ways to upload even very large (>2GB) datasets. You can probably get started with these in less than 5 minutes. While your data are uploading, come back to the Learning Center to read more details on the iPlant Data Store, including how to share data instantly with other iPlant users.
If you prefer working using a drag-and-drop graphical interface:
If you prefer working at the command line:
How much and what type of data can I upload?
- Each iPlant user has a 100GB allocation by default.
- You can upload any kind of data related to your research (sequence reads, documents, images, etc.).
- If you have upload difficulties, request help through iPlant Support.
- If you have terabytes of data, please email Support first.
- If you need more storage, you may request an increase in your storage allocation.