648: Tony Horn on Residing in Concord.
Returning to Residing As We Had been Designed.
In This Podcast:
Hear as Tony Horn exhibits us the place to look and what to do to rediscover peace in our lives. Tony shares his key definition of peace and his imaginative and prescient of a phenomenal world the place people are as soon as once more residing as nature supposed. He explains that the most important human struggles we face immediately have surfaced lately and are of our personal making, however he believes we do have the ability to eradicate these issues. First, although, we should get up, collect collectively, and be prepared to alter.
Don’t Miss an Episode!!
Click on HERE to go to the City Farm Podcast library
Tony Horn is an educator and writer. He has taught each junior excessive and faculty college students, and has a few years of company expertise as an Tutorial Designer. He’s an writer of a number of books together with: The Three R’s: Authorities for the Method Individuals Dwell and his most up-to-date e-book Change or Perish. He’s additionally the founding father of Neighborhood Groove, Inc., a non-profit firm devoted to rebuilding sturdy communities globally. He lives in Solar Lakes, AZ the place he writes and enjoys enjoying tennis.
Hear in and find out about:
- Tony began out as an idealist and continues to be an idealist.
- The wrestle people are dealing with immediately
- Motivating folks to get up sufficient to alter
- Most issues on this planet are solely human issues
- Dietary worth of grocery retailer produce
- Regenerative farming as Tony sees it
- Regenerating the soil has optimistic results on the setting
- Peace – Tony’s defininition
- Opening the door to alter regardless of the big impediment offered by authorities
- What not to deal with if you wish to uncover peace
- Arising with the title for his e-book, Change or Perish
- Asking good questions results in good selections
In addition to:
His failure – “We don’t have a lot of a following proper now.”
His success – “Simply one other human being, one other bozo on the bus, ….. dying for us all to get collectively, be part of and see if we will’t get on a path that…. takes us to peace”
His drive – “My coronary heart is the place the eagerness is.”
His recommendation – “Maintain doing what you’re doing.” and “Let’s come collectively. Let’s search for the similarities, not the variations.”
Books written by Tony:
The Three R’s: Authorities for the Method Individuals stay
Change or Perish: We MUST Return to Peace
Tony’s Guide advice:
The Artwork of Energy by Thich Nhat Hanh
The way to attain Tony:
Web site: areturntopeace.com and communitygroove.org
Amazon writer web page: Anthony Horn