On this episode, resulting from sickness we needed to document this episode in two totally different areas, it made for fairly an fascinating expertise for us each!
This week we welcomed our listeners from around the globe, thanks to everybody that has listened, we actually recognize it.
This week we discuss a scrumptious fragrant beetroot and coconut curry, and the way we’ve additionally turned this into soup. We then went on to speak about fundamental ideas for cooking soups and the way they can be utilized in a spread of recipes.
Our the tip of the week this week is about studying labels in outlets, significantly with the ability to spot by chance vegan merchandise.
Recipe of this week is Buddha bowls, consider a salad on steroids! We discuss you thru the fundamental ideas for placing collectively this dish and offer you concepts on easy methods to create your individual.
Our ingredient of the week is bouillon, an instantaneous vegetable inventory powder which supplies a splendidly deep flavour to so lots of our dishes.
As ever, please do tell us your suggestions within the feedback and keep in mind to subscribe the place you obtained your podcasts.
Assets and present notes
Primary ideas for making a buddha bowl
- Select your carbohydrate – Rice, noodles, couscous, quinoa
- Select your protein – Black beans, lentils, tofu, seitan
- Cook dinner greens – Asparagus, roast beetroot, roasted candy potatoes, smashed fried new potatoes
- Put together uncooked greens – tomato, cucumber, lettuce, sweetcorn, peppers, spring onion
- Dry fry some seeds or nuts – Cashews, linseeds, hazelnuts, pecans, pine nuts, sesame seeds
- Put together a dressing – Combine an oil (Olive, sesame, sunflower) with an acid (Apple cider vinegar, lemon juice), and in some further flavour (Tahini, peanut butter, mustard)
Put together the bowl with the carbohydrate, protein and all the greens stacked neatly into sections across the bowl, drizzle over the dressing and sprinkle on the seeds and nuts.