The next are the phrases and circumstances for the Farmers Weekly‘s Britain’s Fittest Farmer 2024 competitors launched on 15 September 2023.
- The prize is £1,000 every for one male and one feminine winner underneath 40, and £1,000 for one over-40s winner. The winners have to be a farmer or working inside the agriculture trade. The prize is for the winners’ personal use. Within the occasion that there are two contestants with the identical rating, the prize cash will likely be shared between the 2 prime scorers.
- All entries should comprise a legitimate identify, deal with, phone quantity and electronic mail deal with.
- The competitors cut-off date is to be introduced in the end.
- This competitors is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding workers of MA Agriculture Ltd, or any firm within the Mark Allen Group of corporations. Candidates have to be actively working in UK agriculture.
- This competitors is open to candidates of all talents. You could notify Farmers Weekly of any pre-existing well being circumstances, accidents or bodily disabilities instantly after making use of, by emailing FWfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries should solely be submitted on-line at fwi.co.uk/BFF
- Farmers Weekly shall not be held chargeable for technical errors in telecommunication networks, web entry or in any other case that forestall entry to the competitors.
- All entries will likely be reviewed and eligible candidates will likely be invited to attend a qualifier occasion in 2024 – Lincolnshire Present (date TBC), Royal Highland Present (date TBC), or the third qualifier in Wales (venue and date TBC). A shortlist of 10 males and 10 ladies underneath 40, and as much as 10 males or ladies over 40 will likely be compiled following the third and remaining qualifier occasion. Shortlisted candidates will likely be notified by both electronic mail or telephone and be invited to attend a remaining occasion to be held in September 2024 – venue TBC.
- Non-attendance to any of the qualifier occasions will forfeit an applicant’s development to additional rounds of the competitors. Non-attendance to the ultimate will disqualify any shortlisted candidates.
- Farmers Weekly won’t settle for duty for entries misplaced, delayed, misdirected, illegible or undelivered.
- Particulars, picture and video of any contestant could also be printed in Farmers Weekly journal, on fwi.co.uk and on social media throughout or after the competitors.
- The judges’ resolution is remaining and no correspondence may be entered into.
- In coming into this competitors chances are you’ll be contacted sooner or later by Farmers Weekly, nonetheless you may choose out from receiving additional correspondence by electronic mail.
- By coming into the competitors, entrants comply with be certain by these phrases and circumstances.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to make use of the winners’ identify and photographs for editorial or publicity functions.
Promoter: Farmers Weekly, MA Agriculture Ltd, Quadrant Home, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS. Registered in England, No 15137.